Warman Minor Hockey Association - Registration Information
Warman Minor Hockey Association (WMHA) offers a variety of hockey programs for children and young adults from age five to 17 years of age.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2022-2023 SEASON WILL TAKE PLACE JUNE 6 - JUNE 28, 2022 VIA ONLINE REGISTRATION.
- 2022-23 Registration fees are due by September 1, 2022. ON September 1st, 2022 all fees not paid WILL HAVE A $100 LATE CHARGE ADDED TO THE REGISTRATION FEE.
- There will be no in-person registration night.
- Players will be registered only in appropriate age categories. Request for registration in a level other than their appropriate age category must follow the Underage Policy.
- All Payments shall be submitted at time of registration by cash, cheque or e-transfer (full payment only). Payment may be made in installments by cheque only, as per dates set on Registration Form. Post-dated cheques for other dates will not be accepted.
- A $50 administration fee will be charged for each NSF cheque
- Players with outstanding fees prior to pre-season skates/evaluations will be suspended from all WMHA activities until balance is paid in full
- Any outstanding fees AND any outstanding fines or monies owing by family from the previous year must be paid in full prior to the registration being accepted for the current year
- A change fee of $25.00 will apply to any requests to modify or change an initial registration, for example a player registered in U18 and requests to change the registration to U18 Self Declare NBC.
ONLINE REGISTRATION DEADLINES APPLY TO ALL AGE DIVISIONS - U7, U9, U11, U13, U15 & U18:
U7 TIMBITS (age 5 & 6) - 2016 & 2017 Birth Years
U9 (age 7 & 8) - 2014 & 2015 Birth Years
U11 (age 9 & 10) - 2012 & 2013 Birth Years
U13 (age 11 & 12) - 2010 & 2011 Birth Years
U15 (age 13 & 14) - 2008 & 2009 Birth Years
U18 (age 15-17) - 2005, 2006 & 2007 Birth Years
**Looking for a hockey program for 3 year olds? Click here for more information.
Refund Policy is as follows
1. Registered players deciding not to play will be issued refunds according to the following
a. Warman Minor Hockey Association must be notified in writing of the request for withdrawal; the
effective date for all refunds shall be the date that the notice is received by the Association.
b. A $50 administration fee will be deducted from all refunds after September 15th
c. SHA Insurance paid by WMHA on behalf of the player will be deducted from all refunds
d. The balance after above deductions will be prorated as follows:
i. On or before September 15th: 100%
ii. September15th to October 15th: 75%
iii. October16th to November 15th: 50%
iv. November16th to December 31st: 25%
v. No refunds will be issued for withdrawal after December 31st
vi. Refunds for medical reasons will be determined on an individual basis by the Executive and must
be accompanied by a doctor’s letter
NOTE: Any fees paid via Credit Card will be refunded via Cheque minus any service fees
2. Exception: A first year skater will receive a full refund until November 15th, after which the
above prorated amounts will apply