Follow us on

Referee Info

Welcome to the WMHA Referees Division

If you are 11yrs of age and older you can be a referee with Warman Minor Hockey Association. 


1. Register at Hockey Saskatchewan under the Officials tab. Complete all the certifications required, as listed on the Hockey Saskatchewan Officals Page.

2. After you have completed all Hockey Saskatchewan Officiating requirements, you will need to register with WMHA by filling out a registration form found by clicking here

3. Once you have filled out the Registration form this can be sent to Jennifer at, she will enter your info into Arbiter and you will get an email inviting you to Arbiter. 

Every year referees must complete their required Hockey Saskatchewan Certifications in order to officiate that season.

All referees must also register each season.  Failure to complete these Hockey Saskatchewan and WMHA requirements will remove you from the officiating database.

Referee Assignor contact - Jennifer Doucette - email -

If you have any questions or require any further information regarding reffing please contact:

Lyndon Thompson at 


Trent Cey (Hockey Saskatchewan Manager, Officiatings Development)

Any questions with registering or payroll contact our executive administrator at